2002 Oldenburg Mare
(Opus x Miss Nickel Annie xx)
Opal is a premium Oldenburg mare and was site champion of her inspection. Opal is educated under saddle through First Level and is lovely to ride -- forward, sensible, and elastic, but has spent most of her career as a broodmare.
Her sire, Opus by Idocus, is stamping his get with consistent type, conformation, awesome uphill gaits, and most importantly, incredible rideability.
Her dam, Miss Nickel Annie, had a successful career as a dressage, eventing, and hunter/jumper horse before producing four offspring, including two approved stallions Masterpeice and the Grand Prix stallion Raymeister.
2006 Iron Gem by Ironman
Premium foal, Reserve Champion of site inspection.
Bred by Teri Duewer, Duewerhaus
2007 Fonzarelli by Fabuleux
Premium foal, Reserve Champion of site inspection. As a six year old, schooling Fourth Level and showing First and Second Level. At seven showing Third Level.
Fonzarelli 2013 Awards
- USDF Regional Reserve Champion First Level. Scores consistently in the high 70s.
- USDF Horse of the Year #6 First Level w/ Martin Kuhn and amateur owner Kelly Griffith riding - 74%
- USDF Horse of the Year #7 Second Level w/ Martin Kuhn riding - 71%
- USDF All Breeds Awards #2 ISR/Oldenburg First Level Open - 74%
- #1 ISR/Oldenburg Second Level Open 71%
2009 Rockefeller VDH by Rainbow
Premium foal, Champion of site inspection.
2011 Baylyn SW by Bayron 885
Baylyn was the #1 Swedish Warmblood yearling in the country when she was inspected, earning 9s on type, head/neck/body, and her trot. She scored an overall 49, Class I.
2012 Washburne SW by Wolkentanz II
Class I at Swedish Warmblood inspection as a foal, earning a 9 on his trot.